Friday, December 23, 2011

tired of being alone.


Suppose I called you up tonight and told you that I loved youAnd suppose I said "I wanna come back home".And suppose I cried and said "I think I finally learned my lesson"And I'm tired a-spendin' all my time alone.
If I told you that I realised you're all I ever wantedAnd it's killin' me to be so far away.Would you tell me that you loved me too and would we cry together?Or would you simply laugh at me and say:
"I told you so, oh I told you soI told you some day you come crawling back and asking me to take you inI told you so, but you had to goNow I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again".
If I got down on my knees and told you I was yours foreverWould you get down on yours too and take my hand?Would we get that old time feelin', would we laugh and talk for hoursThe way we did when our love first began?
Would you tell me that you'd missed me too and that you'd been so lonelyAnd you waited for the day that I returned.And we'd live in love forever and that I'm your one and onlyOr would you say the tables finally turned?
Would you say:
"I told you so, oh I told you soI told you some day you come crawling back and asking me to take you inI told you so, but you have to goNow I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again".
"Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again".
ps: x jumpa sapa2 lagi pun masalahnya!!

5 comments:

  1. cari le sesapa yang boleh mengisi rasa kosong itu :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. bnyk2 kn doa insyaallah nnt ade la yg sngkut nnt tu (^__^) rilek2 okay jgn tensen2

    ReplyDelete
  3. setiap org ALLAH ciptakan berpasang- pasangan.
    so, rilex je k.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai, Payedd! Saw u last night (25/12) at i-City! Nak tego tapi muka u ketat ja, takut pulak.. Huhu.. Lagipun segan la nak tego org hensem mcm u. Erk.

    ReplyDelete